A notary public may be defined as an individual authorized to stamp important documents. They make documents valid in the eyes of law. Without notary public, your vital documents won’t be lawfully valid. Hiring a notary public is an easy way to validate documents. They take less time to review the process while stamping your documents. There are many benefits to hiring a notary public. And some of them are enumerated below. However, before that, let’s check out the definition of the notary public.
Who is a notary public?
The state government usually appoints a notary public. They are appointed for executing important documents like will, deed, real estate documents and many more. They are generally divided into two groups – Mobile notary and Stationary notary. The latter notary public works from their office or home. They request their clients to come to their chamber to perform notary-related acts. On the other hand, a mobile notary public can travel to the client location in order to perform the said act.
What are the benefits of hiring a notary public?
• Fraud prevention – Fraudulent acts can be prevented by them. Hire a notary public to be present at the time of document signing. They will ask the signers to prove their identities. They also ensure that the documents signed are original. They ensure that the signer signing the document is not doing the job under any pressure. They are doing this as they wish to do so.
• Ease of contract – The key job of the notary public is to ensure that the signatures on the legal documents are authentic. It saves your business from any sort of legal implication. They are not only meant for the content of the documents. A notary public is accountable for the authenticity of the signatures on the legal papers as well. Notary public can inspect the documents beforehand to verify the original identity of the signers so the job of notarization can be completed perfectly.
• Availability – Though they are not available always, a mobile notary public is available on the go. This gives you more flexibility. Oftentimes, notary public having physical office closes early. But mobile notary comes handy in this matter. They charge a small travel fee to meet the clients anywhere as per the clients’ convenience.
• Easily found – There is no dearth of notary services in the country. You will never have to spend a hard time to find a good one. You can use the Internet and even local phone book to locate notaries. However, it is a bit difficult to find any in the rural areas. However, with a mobile notary public, these issues can be solved.
• No issues with the location – If you find it difficult to locate a stationary notary asking you to come to their chamber, you can go for a mobile notary. They can come to your preferred location. And this saves your hard-earned money and precious time at the same time. You can ask them to come to your home, office or even to the hospital. You don’t need to leave your work to visit the notary public at their office.
The key benefits of hiring a notary public are fraud prevention, ease of contract and availability. They are easily found. You don’t have to face any issues with the location.